"In the 13 weeks pregnancy, your baby ultimately shows some growth that makes you feel different"
Moreover, your kidney will start producing urine, removing the amniotic fluid. It also busily has red blood cells, carrying oxygen throughout the body. Meanwhile, the symptoms are common in this stage, but you may feel some decrease in them. Though you think of various discomforts at this time, it also makes you enjoy it. Proper intake of food and prenatal visits often with health care specialists will make you healthy. Apart from this, you should engage in some physical exercises to be active. Here, let you learn more about the 13th-week pregnancy symptoms, fetal development, checklist, and many more below.
Fetal Development at Week 13
At the 13th week of pregnancy, your baby will look like a small plum. However, the whole body parts will show some development similar to the structure of the human. It was sometimes tough to imagine what was happening inside your stomach. It undoubtedly brings you mixed emotions and feelings along with tiredness. You can even witness the movement of the baby sometimes inside and with the help of an ultra-scanner. Ensuring the visits of health care specialists will help you get the proper medications and nutrients for the baby. Keeping yourself active will make you enjoy the growth of your baby in pregnancy.
Your Body at Week 13
This period of pregnancy is the trimester for the mom, which is otherwise called the honeymoon period of pregnancy. At this time, you may feel tired, hungry and vomiting as common symptoms that bring more discomfort. You may even feel a decrease in total energy due to frequent urination.
"The continuous blood supply in the body will ensure the pregnancy process"
On the other hand, the weight of the body increases due to the growth of the baby. During this time, you can measure the size of the baby to get to know more about its development.
Hormone Changes at Week 13
In the first trimester of pregnancy, you can witness various symptoms due to hormone changes. Probably, it is due to the high production of estrogen and progesterone in the body. Due to these hormones, you can ensure the symptoms such as morning tiredness, frequent urination and so on.
"When hormone production is at its peak, it will make you feel restless and tired"
Mood swings are a common thing that occurs, which leads to stress and depression. You should worry much more about this as this is commonly available to the entire woman. Changing your lifestyle and food habits will lead you to get rid of this tiredness. Only in case of severe issues should you approach the health care specialist for betterment.
Week 13 Pregnancy Symptoms
In the 13th week of pregnancy, you will ensure various symptoms that are so common for all pregnant women. Now, you are about to explore some signs that will happen in the 13th week.
- Vaginal Discharge – a milky-coloured discharge is often found in your vagina due to hormonal changes. Only in case of significant leakages you should approach the doctor immediately.
- Heartburn- Heartburn happens mainly due to the excess production of estrogen in your body. To avoid this, consuming the proper medications given by the doctor is the only solution.
- Constipation- Hormones are the prominent reason for all types of the symptoms during the pregnancy. Constipation is avoided by including more vegetables and fruits in your routines.
- Leaking Colostrum- Yellow liquid will leak from your breasts during this stage of pregnancy. This is said to be the colostrum, where this milk will appears for the first few days during the birth.
- Morning Sickness – Morning sickness is something familiar that almost occurs for everyone during the pregnancy. Physical activities are the only choice to get rid of this in your trimester.
Week 13 Pregnancy Checklist
A pregnancy checklist is to be maintained to handle mood swings during this stage. For this instance, you should check over the list given below for your better handling.
- Ensure regular exercise in your routine to be active
- Give more preference for healthy foods rather the junk
- Consume medications at current intervals given by doctors
- Proper sleep is essential to give time for hormone secretion
- Handle the symptoms with appropriate fruits and veggies
- Surround yourself with positive things to avoid mood swings
- Enjoy the movements of your baby and their growth
- Engage yourself with your favorite things and foods
Hence, it is time for you to learn more about the week 13 pregnancy. Make use of this session to know what type of symptoms and hormone changes occur. It is mainly to analyze the body changes on your own and to avoid misconceptions. So, have this for better knowledge and to eliminate the tensions during pregnancy.