Last Updated: June 27, 2020
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either the Company, We, Us, or Our in this Agreement) refers to One and Only Health Tips.
- Service/Website refers to One and Only Health Tips, accessible from https://oneandonlyhealthtips.com/
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website containing the details of Your browsing history on that Website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, a mobile phone, or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain, personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include,
- Email address
- First name and Last name
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
We may collect usage data such as your device’s Internet Protocol address along with other data that your browser sends when you land on our Website, operating system, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to provide a better user experience while using our Website.
- To contact you: We may use the email address to respond to your inquiries, questions, and other requests.
- To improve our Service: We may use feedback you provide to improve our services.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We do not share user’s or visitor’s personal information with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers.
We follow a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement on the Website, and gather demographic information. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
We may use hyperlinks on the Website, which will redirect you to a social network if you click on the respective link. However, when you click on a social plugin such as Facebook’s “Like”, Twitter’s “Tweet”, Instagram or Pinterest “Follow” button, that particular social network’s plugin will be activated. Then your browser will directly connect to that provider’s servers. It will receive your IP address, the browser version and screen resolution, and the operating system of the device you have used to access the Website. If you do not use these buttons, none of your data will be sent to the respective social network’s plugin provider. Settings regarding privacy protection can be found on these social networks’ websites and are not within our control.
Links to Other Websites
By using our Website, you provide your consent to this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Service.