Enjoy the moving and grooving baby in the bumps on the 22nd week of pregnancy. The tiny kicks and punches are the best thing to be excited about during the time of pregnancy. Start finding the name as the belly is growing and the little one is arriving to you very shortly. Moreover, keeping yourself active is important and has a significant impact on your baby.
"Sit together with your partner and have a conversation with your baby as they are able to listen"
Every woman starts feeling blessed to have such moments in their life. Similar to other weeks, you can witness some symptoms and hormonal changes this week too. Here, it is time to explore the body changes and other things that happened in the 22nd week of pregnancy.
Fetal Development at Week 22
In this 22nd week of pregnancy, your partner and others can witness the movement of the baby in the bumps. Meanwhile, the initial fluttering movements are changed to full-fledged kicks and nudges. Your baby’s taste bud is fully fletched so that they can taste your foods such as the amniotic fluid. Further, the baby's hair is visible in small amounts on the head. Similarly, there is a tiny eyebrow and small hair growth all over the body. In this stage, they can hear sounds from the body like heartbeat, digestion, and breathing. It makes your baby sleep better after the birth under your sounds during sleep. There is a layer of fat that will grow under the sensitive skin of the baby.
Your Body at Week 22
Your uterus is an inch above your belly button in the 22nd week of pregnancy. Depending on your body type, it causes you severe discomforts that start from the clothing. On the other hand, your foot disappears under the grown belly perfectly. As well, your shoes will not fit your legs, which may bring stress to you. Make sure you invest in the best show that renders extreme flexibility and comfort. There are various pregnancy tips but ensuring a healthy lifestyle is the best way of keeping you good. Take the proper medications that should render all the nutrients for your body.
Hormonal Changes at Week 22
Throughout the pregnancy journey, there are often changes in the production of hormones in the body. In addition, the fluctuations in the hormones encourage the sex drive in most women. Some other reasons included as
- Sensitive breasts
- Increased blood flow all over the body
- Some effective vaginal lubrication
Other than this, these hormones make arousal easier and sex more enjoyable. This will last from the first trimester to the last part of the second trimester. These hormonal changes also lead you to face some discomforts such as
- Physical awkwardness
- Fear of harming the fetus
- Concerning over infections
Week 22 Pregnancy Symptoms
As said earlier, due to the hormonal changes pregnancy symptoms are common in this stage. Though, there are some changes in symptoms and severe due to the body changes.
- Acne – the excess production of melanin is the significant reason for acne and pimples. Visiting the dermatologist is the only solution to ensure the skin glows during pregnancy.
- Spider Veins – spider veins start to pop up during the time of pregnancy; it is because of the excess blood flow and growing uterus pain over the veins. These veins usually grow under your skin, probably in the face and legs. Regular exercise, proper food, and more water is the best way of getting rid of veins.
- Diarrhea – having diarrhea and constipation is a more common thing for the entire pregnant woman. Some women have diarrhea even after later pregnancy due to hormonal changes in the body. Drinking more water and taking proper medication is the only solution to get rid of this.
- Swelling – it is very normal to have swelling during pregnancy, which is also called as edema. Retaining more water is the significant reason for this swelling in your body. But make sure you visit the doctor if you have swelling in one leg and not on the other one.
Week 22 Pregnancy Checklist
Here, given you a certain checklist that ensures better things for mental and physical health in the 22nd week of pregnancy.
- Think About Baby Shower – planning some exciting things in the baby showers helps you relish this in the future. If you are having your first baby brings some fun things on this occasion to enjoy the day.
- Get Plenty of Iron – iron is essential in expanding the blood volume in your body as well as nourishing your baby. Without inadequate iron, it leads to anemia that brings various immune problems in your body.
- Sign Up For Birth Classes – birth classes are an important thing that helps in knowing more about your body. Further, you can get to know more about the delivery and labor pain you will go through.
- Watch For Carpal Tunnel – pregnant women common to get carpal tunnel syndrome due to the swelling that occurs in the hands and wrists. Taking breaks, and stretching your wrist is the best way of making your body active.
Hence, given are the right things that are happening in the 22nd week of your pregnancy. In that instance, get to know about this through this article for your better understanding. So, it remains more useful for you and brings exceptional ideas during any problems.