Until the 7th week of pregnancy, women may be unaware that they got pregnant. This is the last stage to find out whether she is pregnant or not. Still, you can notice some signs, and there are some miss in your menstrual cycles. During this period, you will feel morning sickness that may lead you to gain weight more. Further, you can feel more discomfort in your dresses, and these may sound like the symptoms of pregnancy. There is growth in the body of your baby that you will see in your womb. Even the little tail will disappear, and other body parts will start growing. Now, you are about to see some important factors of the 7th-week pregnancy below.
Fetal Development at Week 7
In this stage, your baby will grow 1cm long, similar to the size of a chickpea. In addition, the tiny tail in the body will disappear, which leads to the growth in their body parts. In the body of your baby, the arms will start to grow called cartilage tissue that comes along with nerves. Similarly, you can see growth in the legs where the tails will be cut down. Moreover, the brain of your baby will grow faster, which is higher than their body. Their eyes will be in the starting stage without any fast development in it.
Your Body at Week 7
There is growth in your womb similar to the size of a lemon in the 7th or 8th week of pregnancy. Probably, it makes you feel sick and there is some soreness in your breasts. Meanwhile, you need to pee and urinate more than the usual days. Feelings of nausea and vomiting will also gradually increase in this stage of the pregnancy. Sometimes, infections may bring severe risks in your pregnancy, so consulting with your doctor helps you get the right medications.
Hormonal Changes at Week 7
At this stage of pregnancy, the levels of HCG will increase gradually and many changes will take place. Now, you are about to see some more things that happen due to hormonal changes.
- Emotional Changes – Due to hormonal changes, you can keep on feeling high and low with happiness and stress. Sometimes, it makes you excited and good, and other times it remains stressful.
- Depression – Feeling low for a long time is a sign of depression that brings emotional imbalance. It happens due to hormonal changes that need the immediate attention of doctors.
- Cervical Mucus – During the pregnancy stage, the progesterone will secrete, which is the reason for the hormonal imbalances. These hormonal fluctuations are usual and never cause any side effects.
Week 7 Pregnancy Symptoms
As your baby continues to grow, you can witness various changes and symptoms in your body. In that instance, you can see some symptoms like the things given below.
- Frequent urination
- The darkness of the areolas
- Tender and swollen breasts
- Food aversions and cravings
- Mild pelvic cramping
- Occasional spotting
These symptoms are normal and never remain risks and never worry about these things. In case of some severe pain, make sure you visit your doctor to get rid of all the risk factors.
Week 7 Pregnancy Checklist
Have you started enjoying your pregnancy? Then, now it is your time to start the purchase of comfortable clothing, things, and many more.
- Ensure Next Prenatal Visit – make sure to know about your prenatal visit to get suggestions from the doctor. Further, their tips will help you to ensure good activities to keep you and your body healthy.
- Drink a Lot of Water – there is pressure in your bladder and frequent urination will leads your body to dehydrate. In that instance, drinking more water will hydrate your body and keep your baby safe.
- Stop Googling – Though, you are used to getting everything on your fingertip, in the pregnancy stage make your mind peaceful. Sometimes, irrelevant information brings more stress and causes you severe tension. You can even approach healthcare consultants to get the right answer to your questions.
- Practice Self-Care – Taking care of yourself in this stage is more important to keep your pregnancy healthy. Fulfill your cravings and take healthy foods for the betterment of your baby's development. Keeping on exercising with limited times will keep your body more healthy.
Hence, you are given the essential things about the week 7 pregnancy for your better knowledge. Make use of this to keep yourself and your baby healthier. So, it is time to make yourself active to enjoy every segment of your pregnancy.