The 8th week of pregnancy is the period that makes you come to the stage when you can experience some big changes. Probably, in the 8th week, it makes you feel pregnant in every aspect that you witness. In this stage, you can confess this to everyone as this is the period of confirmation. 8 weeks of pregnancy is also called the two months completion of your pregnancy stage. The symptoms will start playing their game, which brings you some kind of mixed emotions. The naps and food will get reduced; you can even witness a gradual increase in your weight. It is a little crucial period in pregnancy that brings you more difficulties often. Here, you are about to see some important things hidden in this stage for your better knowledge.
Fetal Development at Week 8
In this stage, the size of your baby is 0.63inches, and the weight of the baby will sound up to 1 gram, and so on. Without a doubt, your baby is as big as the raspberry fruit and there is growth in all their body parts. The fetus will start growing rapidly in every passage of the week and that you can easily witness. The webbed fingers of your baby will have some development. The tiny tail in the end will get changed into the form of a spinal cord. The retina of the eyes grows along with some pigment in the middle. The baby will get connected to the nerve cells that make you witness.
Your Body at Week 8
There are various changes in your body in both the emotional and the physical strength. Probably, it occurs due to the hormonal changes in your body significantly. There are various common symptoms like vomiting and soreness that will come often. You can ensure the growth of your baby and some gradual increase in body weight. Morning sickness often occurs in this stage and even makes you feel tired. You will never show interest in eating and sleeping but you should need some attention to this.
Hormonal Changes at Week 8
Hormonal changes are nothing but a gradual increase all over your body rapidly. Without a doubt, this hormonal change will have some impact on physical and emotional health. It even sends blood to the weaker parts and makes this the strong one. This will occur often until the 12th week of the pregnancy and that never causes anything serious. Sometimes, varicose veins appear in the legs, rectum, genital area, and so on. It may cause some discomfort and some heaviness in your legs, stomach and many more.
To get rid of this, you should avoid the things such as
- Avoid standing all day and need some rest
- Avoid crossing your legs often during the pregnancy stage
- Put your feet about the heart level whenever it is possible
- Get regular or moderate exercise or even some walking
- Maintain a healthy weight significantly
You should ask for professional help to get rid of these changes and make your pregnancy stage healthier.
Week 8 Pregnancy Symptoms
Pregnancy symptoms are common during the 8th week you can witness some gradual changes. Moreover, there are various changes in the development of the baby that are the reason for the symptoms.
- nausea and vomiting, or ‘morning sickness
- weight gain or loss
- bloating, gas, and constipation
- increased sense of smell
- sensitivity to those intense smells
- excess saliva
- food aversions and cravings
- indigestion and heartburn
- need to urinate more frequently
- increase in vaginal discharge
- mild pelvic cramping
- occasional vaginal spotting
- breast changes such as enlargement, tenderness, tingling, nipple erection, nipple sensitivity, darkening areola
- areola bumps, which are sweat glands, known as Montgomery tubercles
Week 8 Pregnancy Checklist
During the time of pregnancy, you should need a checklist to have a track of your changes. For your knowledge, you are given some checklists below.
- Stay fit and exercise daily with normal choices
- Take your prenatal vitamins properly
- Increase your vitamin D intake
- Eat healthily
- Have a balanced diet
- Avoid smoking and secondhand smokers
- Never go for alcohol
- Drink more water often
- Eat food enriched with nutrients
- Regular physical activities are essential
- Ensure check-up with health care provider
- Follow the given medications properly
- Check the growth of your baby’
- Have some eye over your weight
- Never list something with heavy weight
- Keep your mood good and peace
- Avoid things spreads negativity
- Visit places with more greeneries
- Read some good books
- Say no to the junk or oily foods
- Never stress yourself
- Engage yourself with interesting things
- Keep your soul and mind healthy
Last Few Words
Hence, you are given some things about the 8th-week pregnancy that helps you get a better understanding. Also, it makes you aware of the hormonal changes and the symptoms that will occur. You should make use of this article to have a healthy and predictable period of pregnancy. So, it is time to start witnessing things given and making your pregnancy better.