An 18 weeks pregnant woman encounters dozens of different symptoms. This stage makes you remember all the time as because you started to feel your baby’s movement literally. It’s just an awesome moment that lets you forget all the pains you have experienced.
"Ensuring prenatal visits often helps to see the good health of the baby and mother"
Until now, the amniotic fluid has been acting as the buffer for your babies' activities that bring more nutrients for them. Your baby becomes large enough to enter the nerve pathways that make you aware of its movements. Here, you are about to learn the symptoms, body changes, and hormonal changes of your baby in the 18th week of pregnancy below.
Fetal Development at Week 18
Your baby will get into a little squeeze in the uterus. It has been attached with your body, the amniotic fluid, the placenta, and the membranes of the umbilical cord. The baby requires extra space in your womb for turning, rolling, kicking, and stretching. Fortunately, your uterus can expand the muscle and grow bigger than its original shape and size. It helps the baby to move freely in the womb so ensure the water presence is normal and sufficient enough. Drinking more water in this stage is essential to improve the baby’s movement. In this stage, the baby will grow with blisters on the fingers and thumbs, which is common for all.
Your Body at Week 18
At 18 weeks pregnant, you should feel the top of your uterus way between the public bone and the navel. Here, you feel like a firm, muscular ridge, which never yields on pressing down gently. You should check the size of your uterus from the doctor to ensure good health. You can even witness a secret connection between the movements of the baby and the mother.
"The expanding tummy and frequent changes of baby's move allow moms to witness various emotions"
There is some gradual increase in the weight of the mother due to the baby's weight. It is also a time of making your birth plans as the time is getting so close.
Hormonal Changes at Week 18
In this week 18 pregnancy, you’re feeling for the little baby makes you feel brighter. Moreover, there is some decrease in hormone production such as estrogen and progesterone. It is one of the important reasons that are ideal for reducing the symptoms in the body. This stage completely depends on witnessing the movements of your baby in the womb. Never get frightened of these hormonal changes that never let you feel bad. Only in case of severe pain, you should visit the doctor to ensure your health. Remember, hormonal changes are common for all women during the pregnancy stage.
Week 18 Pregnancy Symptoms
As said earlier, there is reducing the hormone production in the body that leads to a reduction in the symptoms. Here, you are about to learn some important symptoms that will occur in the 18th week of pregnancy.
- Witnessing the movements of the baby often in the womb
- Ensuring baby bump that causes discomfort in the sleep
- Due to baby bumps, some balancing issues during walks
- Brings low blood pressure due to hormonal changes
- Fatigue will occurs frequently in this stage
- Dizziness and makes you feel more fainting
- Morning sickness will cause some days
- Nausea and vomiting come for few times
- Gaining more weight due to baby growth
- Some dull pain in the abdomen of the mother
- Oily skin texture that causes some pimples and pores
- Yellow stains in the bra of the mother sometimes this leakage will come.
Go through this, to see the common symptoms that will occur in the 18th week of pregnancy. To get rid of all these symptoms, make sure you take proper food and exercise to come out of it.
Week 18 Pregnancy Checklist
A pregnancy checklist is an important aspect for the entire mother that makes them lead a healthy lifestyle in the pregnancy stage. Now, let you learn more about the pregnancy checklist that surely helps you get this into the routine.
- Consume more water to keep your body completely hydrated
- Eat healthy foods including more veggies and fruits
- Do regular exercises that help you stay healthy
- Avoid oily foods that may bring impact your health
- Clean your face often to get rid of pimples and pores
- Do home works that make your body flexible
- Surround yourself with interesting things to make your mind calm
- Make yourself happy and interact with people
- Get rid of the toxic environments for sure
- Ensure more prenatal vitamins to keep you healthy
- Go often for checkups with the doctor
These checklists are the essential thing in every stage of your pregnancy that makes you feel healthier. Following these are the best ways of rendering good health for you and the baby. Plan these things at certain times that make you have better routines.
Lastly, you are given all the symptoms, checklist, and hormonal changes of the 18th week of pregnancy. You should make use of this to gain some better knowledge about body changes. Making use of this helps you lead a healthy lifestyle and makes you ensure perfect delivery. So, it is now your time to make use of this to have an enjoyable pregnancy stage.