The 14th week of pregnancy is the stage that makes you witness the height and weight growth of the baby. Here the baby's height is about 8.5cm and weight is about 57 grams, which is due to the rapid growth of the fetus.
During this time period, the baby gets fine hair that is in 14 weeks pregnant and brain growth such as the two hemispheres"
Similar to the other stages, you can witness the same symptoms such as morning tiredness, vomiting, and so on. Without a doubt, visiting a healthcare specialist and having proper medications will make you healthy. Ensuring the growth of the baby often will make you see the gradual development. Here, you are about to see the symptoms and other things of 14 week pregnant in months for better clarification.
Fetal Development at Week 14
In the 14 weeks pregnant belly, there is an incredible development in the fetal brain cells. Apart from this, the brain comes in two halves as right and the left hemisphere. Similarly, there is an extension in their neck, and hands and the baby is there in a standing position. Other than this, there is some hair growth on their head, hand, and eyebrows. There is also a fine layer of hair that covers their body, which makes them feel warm and cozy inside the womb.
"The essential nutritional part for the baby will come from the umbilical cord of the mother. With the help of the ultrasonic scanner, you can see such development of your baby in the womb"
Your Body at Week 14
After the testing process, the mother can complete the first trimester on the 14th of pregnancy. Further, it gives more relief for the mom when there are some slight changes in the symptoms. There is a decrease in the 14 weeks pregnancy symptoms that makes them feel active. You will feel lesser in all types of morning sickness, vomiting, and many more. There is growth in the baby that leads to gaining more weight in your body. Though, there is a possibility for a vaginal infection that needs the attention of health care specialists. You can even witness some stretch marks in your womb due to the development. Making use of 14 weeks pregnant ultrasound will make you see the growth of your baby in the womb. Follow the medications of the doctor to get essential nutrients for the mother and baby.
Hormonal Changes at Week 14
As said earlier, hormonal production in the body is the cause of all the symptoms in your body. The cramping 14 weeks pregnant occurs due to the overproduction of the estrogens and progesterone in your body. Sometimes, the severe symptoms may bring tension for the mothers but that is very common. Morning tiredness will get reduced in the first trimester of the mother's. To control hormonal changes, you should be more active and eat some healthy foods. But, this will never bring any harm to the mother and the baby. In case of severe pain, you should have an appointment with a health care specialist.
Week 14 Pregnancy Symptoms
In the 14th week of pregnancy, you will experience some slight changes in all the symptoms. Apart from this, bleeding at 14 weeks pregnant no pain, and all the symptoms will get reduced. Now, you are about to witness some extreme symptoms that will avail in the 14th week.
- Fewer morning sickness along with a decrease in nausea and vomiting
- Frequent urination will also decrease in this
- Sharp or dull pain in the lower abdomen of the mother
- When shifting positions, coughing, and sneezing, there is round ligament pain will happen
- Due to hormone changes, there are possibilities for vaginal infections
- Swelling and bleeding of the gums due to the hormonal changes in the body
- Frequent mood swings and headaches
- Weird food cravings and aversions will occur often
- Oily and spotty skin along with some pores or pimples on the face
- Yellow stains or colostrums will occur in the bra of many mothers
- Fatigue and gradual increase in weight.
Though there are mild symptoms surely you will experience all the things mentioned above. To get rid of this, eat some healthy foods along with taking medications properly. In case of some worsening in the symptoms make sure you visit the doctor.
Week 14 Pregnancy Checklist
As pregnancy starts its progress for the second trimester there is some reduction in all the possible symptoms. Due to the 14 weeks pregnant baby size, there is some weight gain will automatically happen for the mother. Now, you are about to witness some checklists for the mother during the time of pregnancy.
- Get the right medication for the moles and pores with the help of healthcare specialists
- Keeping your leg at an elevated position will increase the circulation of blood
- It also helps in averting the possibility of high blood pressure
- Have a healthy routine of exercise along with nutrition-rich food
- Consume foods rich in vitamins and minerals like fruits and vegetables
- Make use of the morning sunlight to get the source of vitamin D
- Wear loose and comfortable clothes to keep yourself feel better
Go through this article, to know more about the 14th week of pregnancy and the things you go through. Without a doubt, it helps you bring a better understanding of the harmonical changes. So, it is your turn to change your pregnancy period into a healthy and perfect one.