"Stepping into the 11th Week of pregnancy seems simple, but your fetus turned as 3rd month"
However, this is the most crucial stage that makes you experience mixed emotions. The hormonal changes will bring significant changes and symptoms to your body. Moreover, only six months are left to witness the beautiful and precious soul of your life. Having regular prenatal checkups will ensure perfect health for you and your baby. Fortunately, symptoms are common and never bring any side effects to your body. If you get worse, make sure you visit the health care specialist for better medications. Here, you are about to witness some incredible things about this stage of pregnancy for your better understanding.
Fetal Development at Week 11
Your baby will show drastic development in the 10th Week of your pregnancy. Apart from this, their brain will get total growth during this stage. The little head is about to get the entire human shape and looks like a tiny baby. The fingers and toes of the baby get some growth that also changes your body weight. The eyes, eyelids, and ears are getting into development, but slight changes. Using the ultra scanner, you can witness these changes in your baby with the help of health care specialists. Every part of their body will start functioning, and the fingers get complete growth here. The positioning of the baby will also bring changes in the womb.
Your Body at Week 11
In the 11th Week of your pregnancy, the body will experience tremendous changes along with an increase in weight. Though you feel exhausted, frequent hunger will occur during this stage of pregnancy. There will be some constant disturbance in your lower abdomen due to the baby's growth. In addition, there is an increase in the development of the belly, which brings more discomfort. Giving preference for suitable foods for the baby will remain the right choice for the mother. Never share pressure on the digestive system with unhealthy foods that may lead to bloating.
Hormonal Changes at Week 11
In this stage, hormonal changes are common due to the embryo's growth in your womb. The estrogen and progesterone in your body are the significant cause of all the symptoms. It will make you tired and brings soreness that sometimes even leads to depression. Making yourself active and engaging with peaceful things will make you feel good. The mixed emotions and feelings in this stage are mainly due to hormonal changes.
"Further, there is the secretion of the thyroid hormones that renders metabolism for every cell of your body"
It helps to get vital energy for your body along with nutrients for the baby. However, it is a protective mechanism that allows you to ensure the health of you and your baby. Having frequent checkups will make you get rid of making things worse.
Week 11 Pregnancy Symptoms
Pregnancy symptoms are so typical, but this brings various discomforts indeed for the mother. These will be cured by taking proper medications given by health care specialists. In this stage, you can experience symptoms such as
- Breast soreness
- aches and pains around your bump and everywhere
- mood swings
- a metallic taste in mouth can be witnessed always
- sore breasts occurs often
- indigestion and heartburn
- new likes and dislikes for favorite food and drink
- a heightened sense of smell that disturbs
- a white milky pregnancy discharge comes from the vagina
- light spotting cramping, similar to the menstrual pains
- Darkened skin, mainly on the face or brown patches - this is called chloasma or the "mask of pregnancy."
- greasier, spotty skin
- thicker and shinier hair
- bloating and the signs of being bloated
These pregnancy symptoms are very common that probably occur for most women in this stage. Meanwhile, you should visit the health care specialist only in case of worsening symptoms. Following the medications properly will help you get rid of all the severe pains in the body. Never contact serious tensions over these symptoms, as this occurs due to hormonal changes.
Week 11 Pregnancy Checklist
A pregnancy checklist is something that is the precaution that helps you make some perfect pregnancy. Apart from this, it helps in avoiding the tensions at the crucial time of your delivery. So, ensure the week 11 pregnancy checklist is given below for your better understanding.
- Cover insurance for pregnancy to save your money
- Get suggestions from the health care specialist to remain healthy
- Take prenatal vitamins on time without any excuses
- Eat healthy foods that are rich in high nutrients
- Drink more water to keep yourself always hydrated
- Do regular exercise along with half an hour of walking
- Engage yourself in an interesting and peaceful environment
- Go for regular checkups to ensure the health of you and your baby
- Prefer healthy routines to get rid of the symptoms
- Avoid smokers and being a secondhand smoker
- Never go for junk or oily foods that are harmful to the baby
- Be calm and happy to get rid of the pregnancy stress
Hence, you are given the entire symptoms, checklist, and hormonal changes of 11 weeks of pregnancy above. Now, it is your turn to explore these things to witness the changes that are happening in your body. It also renders you a clear idea that nothing worse or wrong is happening around you. So, start enjoying your pregnancy stage by knowing more about these things.