Antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties in this green and fresh juice help prevent the movement of free radicals in the body (1). Free radicals prompt premature aging, which causes your skin to look dull with wrinkles (2). Both have a high amount of vitamin C, which may help reduce skin damage and premature aging. This fresh juice helps clean your system, and the cleansed system results in clear and problem-free skin. Regular drinking of coriander and lemon juice will give you glowing skin and relieves the problem of pimples or acne (3). When consumed on an empty stomach, green juice serves as an effective detoxifier. It keeps the skin hydrated, which can help enhance the skin brightness naturally. Apart from that, you can also apply this juice mixture externally to your face to avoid pimples.
Benefits of Coriander Leaves and Lemon
Beta-carotene and vitamin C in coriander leaves may help make your skin supple and soft (4). It helps increase the hemoglobin levels in the body because of its high levels of the iron component. Moreover, the richness of citric acid in lemon reduces the secretion of sebum oil; similarly, the antiseptic properties of the lemon fight against pimples or acne-causing bacteria (5). If you want to get beautiful and supple skin, drink this green and fresh juice daily.
How to Make Coriander and Lemon Juice?
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 cup of fresh coriander leaves
- Water as needed
- Take chopped coriander leaves and lemon juice in a blender.
- Add water as required and blend until it forms a smooth paste.
- If the consistency is very thick, add more water and blend again.
- You can also add a pinch of chaat masala to the mixture for taste.
- Drink this juice regularly, and you can feel the changes yourself.