Almost everyone knows how beneficial guava fruit is to our bodies. But, its leaves also have some amazing benefits. The essential antioxidants and antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of guava leaves can help treat all your skin problems like pimples or acne, blackheads, oily skin, wrinkles, and allergies. Now let's see how to use guava leaves for all skin problems.
Benefits of Guava for Skin Care
How to Use Guava Leaves for Acne?
Blackheads and acne are very common skin condition; it occurs when dead skin cells, dust, and oil accumulate inside your skin pores. Most teenagers and young adults with hormonal imbalances suffer from this condition. Although you have several ways to treat them, guava leaves can be the best way to get rid of them.
- In a blender, add a handful of guava leaves and some water. Blend to make a paste.
- In a bowl, add one tablespoon of guava paste, one tablespoon of aloe vera gel, and a pinch of turmeric, and mix all the ingredients until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this mixture to your face and leave it on for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse the mask off with cool water and pat dry.
Try this remedy twice or thrice a week for great results.
How to Use Guava Leaves for Skin Allergy?
A variety of factors can trigger irritated skin. They can be dry, moist, bumpy, smooth, cracked, or blistered; they can be painful, itch, and even change color. To get rid of skin irritation, you need two ingredients a handful of guava leaves and water.
- Add guava leaves and water to a pan and boil for about 10 minutes.
- Then, turn off the heat and strain the water.
- Let it cool.
- Once the water cools, transfer it to a spray bottle.
- Spray it to the affected area.
- It can also be used for mosquito bites or other skin irritations.
How to Use Guava Leaves for Oily Skin?
There are many factors for oily skin, including genetics, stress, humidity, and hormone changes. This leads to pimples, acne, and other skin issues like whiteheads and blackheads. You must control excess oil production on your skin to avoid these issues. How to do it? There is an easy way to reduce it.
- Add guava leaves and water in a blender to form a thick paste.
- Add two tablespoons of guava paste and two tablespoons of lemon juice to a bowl. Mix well.
- Apply this mixture on your face and neck; leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse your face off with cool water and pat dry.
You can use this face pack daily to prevent excess oil.